IMS AND MIXMAG PRESENT
A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF INNOVATORS
Do you live and breathe electronic music?
Do you have an innovative idea that can progress and push our industry forward?
IMS is supporting the next generation of industry innovators and influencers, providing a platform for their ideas to be heard, industry mentoring and support plus opportunities to network and develop their career or business with the most creative and forward thinking figures in the electronic music industry.
One determined individual will win:
* The opportunity to be a keynote speaker at IMS Ibiza and access to all of the panels, networking and partying at the summit. *
* Mentoring and career advice from leading industry organisations *
* Internship opportunities at Mixmag, IMS and more *
It’s time to make your mark on the electronic music industry, submit your entry by April 15, 2018.
- Deliver a keynote speech at IMS Ibiza and attend as a delegate
- Access to all IMS Ibiza official parties and events including Dalt Vila finale
- Return flights to Ibiza and accommodation at Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza for the duration of the summit
- Three month mentorship program led by Andreea Magdalina, founder of SheSaid.So
- Tailored career coaching sessions matched to your aims and goals from participating industry partners
- One year free membership of the Association For Electronic Music (AFEM)
- Access to the relevant AFEM board members for career development advice
- Internship opportunities at Mixmag, IMS, Neighbourhood and Omnicom marketing agency Fuse
- Volunteer work backstage at El Dorado festival
- A day shadowing AEI Vision production team on a video shoot or live stream
- Free IMS College – Malta Badge
- A pair of Pioneer DJ HDJ-X10
- Guest list to AEI Group events
- Attend Berklee School of Music 4 day Career Seminar in Valencia – presentations, round tables, workshops, and one-on-one advice with top professionals from the Music Industry in Europe and around the world
BE INSPIRED BY THE WINNING ENTRIES FROM PREVIOUS YEARS
THE RETURN TO MUSIC AS A SHARED EXPERIENCE