AGENT, AM ONLY, NORTH AMERICA
AM Only’s Vice President of the East Coast office Lee Anderson has had over a decade of experience in the live music industry. After spending nearly six years promoting live concerts in the Northeast region of the US, he joined AM Only in 2008. Since then, he has been a driving force behind the success of the agency and represents artists such as Skrillex, Zedd, SBTRKT, Disclosure, and Claude Vonstroke. Lee was featured in Billboard Magazine’s 40 Executives Under The Age of 40, both editions of InTheMix’s Power 50, and was nominated for the 2015 Pollstar Bobby Brooks Agent of the Year Award.
– VP of East Coast Agency Operations
– Skrillex’s agent from day one, taking him from opening slots on deadmau5’s tour to international headlining touring machine, selling out arenas and taking the live experience to new levels.
– Influential as touring agent helping build Disclosure from Mercury Lounge to Madison Square Garden
– Zedd – started booking him from a bedroom producer to opening act for Skrillex….. to now a festival headliner and headlining arena tours.
– Key figure in building out AM Only’s live roster having successfully steered the careers of Disclosure, Rudimental, SBTRKT, Tourist & Classixx
– Securing Las Vegas residencies for some of the world’s biggest DJs
– Represents a stable of several legends including Boys Noize and Claude Von Stroke
– Building touring properties for his clients including Full Flex Express, Wildlife, Dirtybird BBQs for Claude Von Stroke.
– Helped build Claude Von Stroke from underground rooms and into full scale touring act.